CONTACT or DONATE to Us
Who Rules America?
Is vs. Ought
Current World Events
Wars, Including The So-called "War on Terror"
Palestine (& the Part of it Called Israel)
Culture & Values
Science (Global Climate Change, World Population, Peak Oil?/Energy, HIV/AIDS)
Contact or Donate to Us
New Democracy's Core Beliefs
How the Unions Killed the Working Class Movement by Dave Stratman (June 13, 2006)
Fight to Win: A Strategy for Working People (html) (.pdf)(August 12, 2005)
- The Artificial Scarcity of Jobs, by John Spritzler
- What Should the Verizon Strikers Do? by Dave Stratman
- A Realistic Solution to Illegal Immigration by John Spritzler
- What Should American Workers Do About Illegal Immigration? (.pdf) A New Democracy leaflet
- The Tragic Fate of the Delphi Struggle by Dave Stratman (June 20, 2006)
- We Stand with the Teachers of Oaxaca A New Democracy Statement
- Why Dave Stratman and John Spritzler Resigned from Solidarity Now
- Has the UAW Been Duped? by Dave Stratman
- What Will Come of the Delphi Struggle? by Dave Stratman (December 13, 2005)
- Common Sense (August 31, 2005)
- Veterans of Labor Wars Found New Solidarity Organization (August 6, 2005)
- Solidarity Now flyer about the wildcat strikes at London's Heathrow airport (PDF) (August 13, 2005)
- A Call for a New Solidarity Movement (html) (.pdf) (August 12, 2005)
- Back to the Future by Tom Laney (July 8 2005)
- "A Tribute to George Cornwell" by Larry Solomon (March 28, 2005)
- "BREAKING THE LAW TO WIN" by Dennis Serdel. (September 10, 2004).
- "Can We Make Unions Strong Again?" (HTML) (PDF**) a New Democracy Flyer (March, 2004)
- "The Death Of An Auto Worker" by Tom Laney (December 18, 2003)
- "Stay In Touch!" from Tom Laney. (November 11, 2003).
- "I Am The Rouge"by Greg Shotwell. (May 2003).
- "Solidarity Committee Changes World!" by Tom Laney. (NDN* November 2001-February 2002).
- "What We Stand For" by Al McKinnis. (NDN* July-August 2001).
- "Strike Back" by Gregg Shotwell. (NDN* July-August 2001).
- "A Letter To An Activist" by Dave Stratman. (NDN* March-June 2001)
- "Solidarity Forever" by Tom Laney. (from The Autoworker).
- "Real Unionism Is All Around Us"by Tom Laney. (NDN* November-December 2000).
- Editorial: "Should Teachers Have Seniority Rights?" (NDN* July-October 2000).
- "Where Have All The Farmers Gone?" by Bob Burns. (NDN* July-October 2000).
- "How Can We Step Outside The Box?"by Dave Stratman (NDN* March-April 2000)
- "We Can Build A New Workers' Movement: An Exchange Between Two Auto Workers" - (NDN* March-April 2000).
- "Letter to a Labor Reformer Who Just Wants 'the Leaders' to Lead"by Tom Laney (NDN* March-April 2000)
- "How Do You Win There?" by Tom Laney. (NDN* Sept.-Oct. 1999).
- "Defend The Ties That Bind" - a New Democracy flyer. (NDN* May-June 1998).
- "Affirmative Action -- or Class Solidarity?" a New Democracy flyer
- "Locked Out! One Wife's Story of the Staley Struggle"by Jan Griffin (NDN* July-Aug 1997)
- "Let's Be Practical"by Dave Stratman (NDN* July-August 1997).
* "NDN" indicates that the article is from the New Democracy Newsletter.
** PDF files require the free Acrobat Reader plug-in to read.
Autoworkers' Solidarity Message to Korea
한국 노동자에 대한 연대의 메세지
Korean Translation - .html (requires Korean font)
한국 노동자에 대한 연대의 메세지
Korean Translation - .pdf format (requires Acrobat Reader)
Articles by Dave Stratman
Articles by John Spritzler
Turn the World Upside Down (John Spritzler's blog #1)
End Class Inequality (John Spritzler's blog #2)
We CAN Change the World: The Real Meaning of Everyday Life by Dave Stratman
The People as Enemy: The Leaders' Hidden Agenda in World War II by John Spritzler