CONTACT or DONATE to Us
Who Rules America?
Is vs. Ought
Current World Events
Wars, Including The So-called "War on Terror"
Palestine (& the Part of it Called Israel)
Culture & Values
Science (Global Climate Change, World Population, Peak Oil?/Energy, HIV/AIDS)
Contact or Donate to Us
New Democracy's Core Beliefs
Peak Oil? / Energy
- We were wrong on peak oil. There's enough to fry us all, by George Monbiot
- Leaflet about shutting down the Vermont Yankee nuclear reactor, by People for Democratic Revolution
- U.S. Nuclear Storm Brewing by Mike Griffin
- How nuclear apologists mislead the world over radiation, by Helen Caldicott (also available here)
- Algae: 'the ultimate in renewable energy' by Marsha Walton, CNN
- Governments Have Been Covering Up Nuclear Meltdowns for Fifty Years to Protect the Nuclear Power Industry
- Public Comment at the Hearing of the Energy & Utility Regulation Committee of the Oklahoma House of Representatives, February 17, 2009 to accompany power point presentation: Nuclear Power – Health and Safety Issues by Morton Skorodin, M.D.
- Oil from Algae? (A webpage portal.)
- Oil Shortage a Myth, Says Industry Insider The Independent, June 9, 2008
- Video: Vertical Algae biofuel Growing "One tenth of the state of New Mexico could meet all of the energy demands of the entire United States"
- "Richard Heinberg on Abiotic Oil" August 29, 2004 (challenges the idea of abiotic oil and defends the idea of peak oil)
- "Peak Oil - True or False" by Stephen Lendman in the Baltimore Chronicle, March 6, 2008
- "Confessions of an "ex" Peak Oil Believer," by F. William Engdahl, September 14, 2007
- "The New Pessimism About Petroleum Resources: Debunking the Hubbert Model (and the Hubbert Modelers)
Articles by Dave Stratman
Articles by John Spritzler
Turn the World Upside Down (John Spritzler's blog #1)
End Class Inequality (John Spritzler's blog #2)
We CAN Change the World: The Real Meaning of Everyday Life by Dave Stratman
The People as Enemy: The Leaders' Hidden Agenda in World War II by John Spritzler