Who Rules America?
Wars, Including The So-called "War on Terror"
Palestine (& the Part of it Called Israel)
Culture & Values
Science (Global Climate Change, Peak Oil?/Energy, HIV/AIDS)
Contact or Donate to Us
New Democracy's Core Beliefs
Culture & Values
Click here for links to articles about culture and values that do not necessarily reflect the views of New Democracy but have useful information on this topic.
Articles that reflect New Democracy's views:
- How The Nation Magazine Makes the World Safe for the Plutocracy
- Anomalies in the FBI's Account of the Boston Marathon Bombings
- Why and How Big Money Promotes "White Privilege" Rhetoric
- Glenn Greenwald: Only Half Right about the Boston Marathon Bombings
- True or False: An Injury to One Is an Injury to All?
- Misandry: An Obstacle to Solidarity Between Men and Women
- The American Public's Outrage at Commodification
- Video: Neoteny by girlwriteswhat about evolved gender differences
- Spanish feminist establishment is shaking, by Lucian Valsan
- The People Versus Virtually the Entire Corporate-Political Elite: Can You Guess What the Issue Is?
- Video: Dr. Janice Fiamengo at U of T. What's Wrong With Women's Studies?
- Video: Child Abuse: Conspiracy of Silence
- Beware of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Fearmongering
- Video: Feminism and the disposable male, by girlwritesthat. This is one of many video talks on this blog: Girlwriteswhat's blog "one woman's quest for gender equality"
- Video by Girlwriteswhat about Eve Ensler (author of "The Vagina Monologues") and her "Patriarchy" feminist theory: click here, and then scroll down about 1/6 of the way to the video under the phrase, 'Transcript of "Are the Vaginas in the House?"' : the video is titled, "Are the Vaginas in the house?"
- Guns and the Working Class
- How Convenient for Our Rulers that We're Debating Arming Teachers
- N.R.A. Critics: Why So Much Vitriol?
- Michael Moore's Christmas Letter: Half Right and Half Very Wrong
- Newtown, Aurora: Skepticism is Warranted
- An Open Letter to Those Who Voted for Same-Sex Marriage
- Video: In France, anti-gay marriage voices emerge — from gays
- Look Who's Telling Us to End the Oppression of Women: PBS's 'Half the Sky', by John Spritzler
- The Capitalist Big Lie about Human Nature, by John Spritzler
- Why Some People Insist that Twice Two is Five, by John Spritzler
- My Father Was an Anonymous Sperm Donor, by Katrina Clark [excerpt]
- Democracy Versus Sharia, by John Spritzler
- Did Poor Whites Vote for the Racist Jim Crow Laws of the South? by John Spritzler
- What I Learned from Republican Propaganda by John Spritzler
- Gun Control? by John Spritzler
- ACLU Defends KKK Free Speech: Right or Wrong? by John Spritzler
- The "Illusion" of Free Will? by John Spritzler
- Review of Rich Siegel's musical CD, "The Way to Peace" by John Spritzler
- Legalizing Same-sex Marriage: What is at Stake? by John Spritzler
- Why Are Families Under Attack? by John Spritzler
- Worshipping a Strange God by John Spritzler
- Why They Voted for Obama But Against Same-Sex Marriage by John Spritzler
- Stop Iran's Execution of Three Gay Teenagers by John Spritzler
- "Marriage Matters" by Maggie Gallagher (a link to National Review online)
- A Reassessment of Gaylib by Simon Jones
- Liberalism's Contempt for the Welfare of Children by John Spritzler
- Race and Class in Civil War Mississippi by John Spritzler
- The White Cop and the Black Professor by John Spritzler
- Banning Cigarette Sales, and Class Inequality by John Spritzler
- "Why They Voted For Obama But Against Same-Sex Marriage" by John Spritzler
- What Is a Liberal to Do? by John Spritzler
- "Judges Run Wild" by Ned Holstein
- How the Same-Sex Marriage Issue Cripples the Anti-War Movement by John Spritzler (August 2004)
- "George Bush, The Anti-Family President" by Bill Kauffman. (October 27, 2003).
- "Higher Education Free For All?" by John Spritzler -- taking Jim Hightower to task for promoting big business's lies about education (NDN* May-August 2002)
- "War Or War?" by Carolyn Chute (NDN* November 2001 - February 2002)
- Editorial: "Ordinary People" (NDN* July-August 2001)
- "Billionaires, Crime and Corruption"by John Spritzler (NDN* September-October 2001)
- "Violence Peace Reason Force"by Carolyn Chute (NDN* March-June 2001)
- "Making Connections" by Dave Stratman (NDN* Jan-Feb 2001)
- "Poll Shows Americans Want Global Solidarity, Not Competition" by John Spritzler (NDN* March-June 2001)
- "The Kids Are All Right - They're Fighting The Corporations" by John Spritzler. (NDN* January-February 2001)
- Editorial: "High Stakes Testing: Why Are They Doing This To Our Kids?" (NDN* May-June 2000).
- An interview (sort of!) with Carolyn Chute, redneck author of the bestseller, The Beans of Egypt, Maine. (NDN* March-April 2000)
* "NDN" indicates that the article is from the New Democracy Newsletter.
Articles by Dave Stratman
Articles by John Spritzler
Turn the World Upside Down (John Spritzler's blog #1)
End Class Inequality (John Spritzler's blog #2)
We CAN Change the World: The Real Meaning of Everyday Life by Dave Stratman
The People as Enemy: The Leaders' Hidden Agenda in World War IIby John Spritzler